$season cleanup of git repositories

It's this time of the year again!
Summer (in the Norther hemisphere) and Winter (in the South) and
DebCamp (in the tropics) have arrived, and I'd like to start the
annual (?) cleanup of the git respositories.

What follows is a list of the packages that where never uploaded to
the archive and haven't seen any changes in the last months either.
The list is taken from http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi ("New
packages" section).

If you care about one of the following packages, please either finish
them or add a comment in their d/changelog or just via mail why they
should still be kept. I'm going to remove all packages without
advocacies in a couple of weeks.

Of course finishing the "younger" packages is also recommended :)

- libdata-messagepack-perl
Harlan Lieberman-Berg <H.LiebermanBerg@gmail.com>
August 2011
open TODO items

- libfcgi-client-perl
Jonas Genannt <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de>
September 2011
open TODO items

- libfilter-crypto-perl
C.J. Adams-Collier <cjac@colliertech.org>
November 2009 (!)
open TODO items

- libkiokudb-cmd-perl
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>
July 2011
open TODO items

- libmemcached-memcached-perl
Harlan Lieberman-Berg <H.LiebermanBerg@gmail.com>
September 2011
unfinished, commit. "Note, it is not yet in a working state."

- libnet-server-coro-perl
there's a newer version maintained outside the group by unera in the
archive?!

- libx11-xcb-perl
ITP and upstream: Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org> and Michael
Stapelberg <michael+xcb@stapelberg.de>