Re: OpenSSL bindings for Perl -- licensing questions

On 06/27/2012 05:26 AM, Kai wrote:
> I was searching for the package libcrypt-openssl-aes-perl. With some wildcards I
> stumbled upon this wnpp bug.
>
> Was my package (Crypt::OpenSSL::AES) included in your wnpp, or should I create a
> new wnpp bug for this?

I don't believe #534338 covered Crypt::OpenSSL::AES.  However, i do
wonder whether Crypt::OpenSSL::AES has received permission from the
OpenSSL upstrem for the use of the term "OpenSSL" in its name, as
referred to at:

I suppose the same question needs to be asked about:

libcrypt-openssl-bignum-perl
libcrypt-openssl-dsa-perl
libcrypt-openssl-random-perl
libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl
libcrypt-openssl-x509-perl

(cc'ing the debian perl team to se if there's any knowledge there)

	--dkg