Re: Problems with dh-make-perl and reportbug / Two wrong ITP

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:55:23 +0200, Julien VAUBOURG wrote:

> So...
>
> - apt-file update can be executed with the normal user
> - dh-make-perl is executed with the normal user
> - BUT with dh-make-perl, apt-file update DOES be executed with the
> super user

I guess more like "it uses the system-wide apt-file files instead of
the user ones" but yes.

> Mystery resolved!

Cool!
Thanks for reporting back the solution.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    BOFH excuse #401:  Sales staff sold a product we don't offer.