Re: Proposed policy amendment: test suites

Le Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 05:59:55PM +0200, gregor herrmann a écrit :
> +
> +=item *
> +
> +We can't enable or need to disable tests that need internet access.
> +(If there is no specific environment variable, a patch is required.)

Hi Gregor,

perhaps it may be good to mention that the maintainers should (or may ?) if
possible run the tests that need internet on their local computer before
uploading.

By the way (and sorry if this hijacks the thread), is there an easy way to run
the regression tests with the contents of a binary package, in the spirit of
DEP 8 ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy