Request to join Debian Perl Group

Hello ,

I would like to introduce myself for DPG and hopefully join the community .
My alioth name is malex-guest and I am also a member of DebianMed project.
I've been a Debian user since 2000 and even longer a Perl user .
Currently I am a system administrator for a scientific group and in my
day job I do a lot of system/hw/net maintenance as well as some
development , troubleshooting and so on .
My main interests are system and net software and basic web development .
I am far away from being a perl hacker , but I use perl almost every day
and will be happy to give some useful feedback to such a great community
as Debian .
The main reason to join DPG is that I've packaged
http://mentors.debian.net/package/libdancer-session-cookie-perl
and would like to maintain it and possibly some other modules .

Alex