Re: Request to join Debian Perl Group

Hey Alex

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:25:45AM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I would like to introduce myself for DPG and hopefully join the community .
> My alioth name is malex-guest and I am also a member of DebianMed project.
> I've been a Debian user since 2000 and even longer a Perl user .
> Currently I am a system administrator for a scientific group and in my
> day job I do a lot of system/hw/net maintenance as well as some
> development , troubleshooting and so on .
> My main interests are system and net software and basic web development .
> I am far away from being a perl hacker , but I use perl almost every day
> and will be happy to give some useful feedback to such a great community
> as Debian .
> The main reason to join DPG is that I've packaged
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/libdancer-session-cookie-perl
> and would like to maintain it and possibly some other modules .

Thank you. I just added you to the pkg-perl Group now. I think I don't
have to refer again to introduction documents :). In any case if you
have further questions, please feel free to ask here or in the IRC
channel #debian-perl.

Thanks for contributing with libdancer-session-cookie-perl!

Regards
Salvatore