Re: Nama - merging an upstream version with git

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:06:32 +0200, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> > Once again, I'm finding that I'm getting weird results
> > due to quilt patches being left in an applied state
> > after building.
> You can use unapply-patches in debian/source/local-options to have patches
> unapplied after build. See dpkg-source(1) for details.

I'm always building out-of-tree (with cowbuilder called from pdebuild
called from (svn|git)-git-buildpackage.

git-buildpackage also has the nice git-pbuilder script for this
purpose.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Rolling Stones: Nevertoointo