Re: CGI::Application

Jaldhar,
	I am probably about half way through the break up at the moment -
fixing a perl 5.12 issue on the way. It came to my notice that we still
have a libcgi-application-plugins-perl. As far as I can see this should
be removed from testing. Can you think of any reason why I should not
ask for it to be removed.

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu