Re: Copyright License Proposal

Actually I went out of my way to not mention Debian or even Linux. Any
free OS such as Fedora or FreeBSD is going to have much the same
concerns. I am particularly concerned that stamping Debian all over it
would give the impression that Debian has issues accepting CPAN
software. Rather the aim is to improve the quality of Licensing and
Copyright information in CPAN (and thus help all downstream distributions).

--
Nicholas Bamber | http://www.periapt.co.uk/
PGP key 3BFFE73C from pgp.mit.edu