Re: Re: Copyright License Proposal

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:18:21 +1000, Ingy dot Net <ingy@ingy.net> wrote:

If you will release this under a non-developer version number like 0.01, I will and Module::Install and Module::Package support for it and thus start using it on all me releases. Effectively this would prevent an author from releasing a module without the copyright tests passing.

Why not call it Test::Debian, and have separate methods
like copyright_ok(), etc... ?

This would clearly advertise that the module is
debian-and-derivatives related.

Also, potentially having a single module to include (Test::Debian)
that can expose many different assertions like copyright_ok(),
pod_ok(), etc... and maybe even assemble them together
as a debian_dist_ok() is a plus IMO.

--
Cosimo