Re: Copyright License Proposal

Thanks for the replies thus far. I'll weigh in a bit more now...

To Guy's reply: I'm not sure I fully grok the implications of your one sentence reply, but META.yml also belongs to the author. It is generated on the author side before packaging. The license is chosen based on actual copyright info that the author has provided in the POD, thus the author has full control and responsibility over it. I don't see a problem. Full GO. :)

To Russ, let me give you an idea of the Debian::Build anticipated workflow:
Other stuff for Russ:
To Charles: This is great information. I know David Golden personally. I'll take it up with him to have the toolchain move in the SPDX direction. The META spec allows for custom fields so I'll suggest that we start using SPDX right away. At least we can add a mapping between META and SPDX in the META spec. Thanks!

Cheers, Ingy