Re: Moose v2.0000 upgrade

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:49:18 +0200, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:

> > BTW: Are you sure libmoosex-strictconstructor-perl needs Moose >= 2?
> > At least it builds fine with the current libmoose-perl. And the
> > latest upstream changelog entry sounds like it should work with
> > earlier versions again:
> >
> > - The fix in 0.14 only worked with Moose 2.0, causing failures with earlier
> >  versions.
>
> I have either misread that changelog entry, or completely missed it. Fixed
> now, please go along with the upload (and thanks for all the work you've
> done so far).

Thank you, uploaded.

That should be all, except for libmoose-perl itself.
I took a look at it and made some minor changes and added a question
to the changelog.

Maybe you (and someone else?) could take a look at it, then we should
be ready to upload it soon.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Weather Report: Elegant People