Re: Moose v2.0000 upgrade

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 11:31:44PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:01:17 +0200, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:
>
> > > * Ship Class::MOP in libmoose-perl, drop libclass-mop-perl, add a
> > >   Breaks+Replaces;
> > >   plus: file bugs against packages (build) dependening on
> > >   libclass-mop-perl in advance, fix those within the group to use
> > >   libmoose-perl (>= 2) | libclass-mop-perl
> > >   raise the bug severity of the others to serious, do NMUs if
> > >   necessary.
> > >   (That was the way we did for libwww-perl. The "cleanest" solution
> > >   but might require more work.)
> > Seems the best solution to me.
>
> Great :)
>
> > There are not a lot of packages that depend
> > on libclass-mop-perl (and all of them seem to be maintained by us), so it
> > won't be an hard hard task.
>
> That's good and makes it relatively easy.
> Thanks for checking!
>
> > I'll make a list of those packages (plus another
> > one of the packages that will be breaked by the moose upgrade) soon.
>
> Thanks; I'm happy to join the "transition task force", and I'm sure
> others will too.

Great thanks, here is a list of the packages that Depends and/or
Build-Depends on libclass-mop-perl:

libcatalyst-engine-psgi-perl
libdist-zilla-plugin-git-perl
libfile-changenotify-perl
libmoosex-blessed-reconstruct-perl
libmoosex-getopt-perl
libmoosex-insideout-perl
libmoosex-traits-perl
libmoosex-traits-pluggable-perl
libmoosex-types-path-class-perl
libmoosex-types-perl
libnamespace-autoclean-perl
libpackage-stash-perl

And here is the list of packages that will need an upgrade (they actually
have already been upgraded by Jonathan or me, and only needs to be
uploaded):

libmoosex-followpbp-perl		(updated by jawnsy)
libmoosex-lazyrequire-perl		(updated by me)
libmoosex-role-parameterized-perl	(updated by jawnsy)
libmoosex-semiaffordanceaccessor-perl	(updated by jawnsy)
libmoosex-setonce-perl			(updated by me)
libmoosex-singleton-perl		(updated by jawnsy)
libmoosex-strictconstructor-perl	(updated by me)

All of them but libmoosex-strictconstructor-perl (which needs moose 2.0)
should probably be upload before libmoose-perl. The libmoose-perl package
is IMHO also ready for upload (if someone could have a look at it... :)).

Cheers

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'