Re: Wheezy!

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:59 PM, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> How about doing some "update sprint" and try to get the count down
> close to zero until the end of March? Should be doable if everybody
> grabs a package and invests a couple of minutes.

I'm already working as fast as I can, sir!

> Debhelper 8

I haven't needed to do this so far, as debhelper 7 seems to be fine
for most packages (and was the last major time an upgrade was
warranted, since it gave us the short rules format).

That being said, however, debhelper 8 fixes the stupidity of
preferring Makefile.PL when Build.PL was present (this happened in the
older 7.x releases), so I am all for this change (as long as, of
course, 8.x doesn't introduce any stupidities of its own).

Thanks for keeping us moving forward, gregor!