Re: libcgi-psgi-perl and libhtml-mason-psgihandler-perl

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 12:12:42 -0800, Ivan Kohler wrote:

> > libcgi-psgi-perl and libhtml-mason-psgihandler-perl look a bit weird
> > on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi ; is it possible
> > that you've uploaded them but haven't committed the last changes (and
> > haven't tagged the package) in svn?
> It doesn't look like I uploaded them (I see no .upload files in my
> build-area), but I'm sure I could have messed up something, I'm years
> late to the pkg-perl party.  It doesn't look like I have any uncommited
> changes either?  ("svn diff" shows none)

Oh ...

> There's packages in the NEW queue from Dominic Hargreaves, perhaps
> that's what's causing the packages to show up oddly in PET?

... that explains!

Sorry for not having checked, it didn't come to my mind that person A
works in svn und person B uploads the same packages from somewhere
else :)

> Looks like
> I neglected to file an ITP when I checked things into svn; my apologies.

No harm done so far.

For the future the two of you maybe should decide how/where/... these
packages are maintained (and then either svn could be updated to the
"real" packages or the "fake" packages removed from there).

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Maryse Nicolai: n/a