Re: libcgi-psgi-perl and libhtml-mason-psgihandler-perl

On Sat, Jan 01, 2011 at 07:50:57PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> libcgi-psgi-perl and libhtml-mason-psgihandler-perl look a bit weird
> on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi ; is it possible
> that you've uploaded them but haven't committed the last changes (and
> haven't tagged the package) in svn?

It doesn't look like I uploaded them (I see no .upload files in my
build-area), but I'm sure I could have messed up something, I'm years
late to the pkg-perl party.  It doesn't look like I have any uncommited
changes either?  ("svn diff" shows none)

There's packages in the NEW queue from Dominic Hargreaves, perhaps
that's what's causing the packages to show up oddly in PET?  Looks like
I neglected to file an ITP when I checked things into svn; my apologies.

--
_ivan