Re: package nama: cowbuilder problems, is test output available?

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:15:39 -1000, Joel Roth wrote:

> > > Will do so in the (European) evening.
> > Here we go:
> > http://paste.debian.net/76757/
> This is the part that matters most:
> 400 All tests successful.

Sure

> There are some directory read failures attempting to
> look for /usr/lib/ladspa.

Ack, I'm just a bit scared by output like that and prefer to ask
someone who knows more than me :)

> > (Another interesting effect is that my xterm is "blind" after
> > building the package. Hm. `reset' helps.)
> That happens as a result of 'make test'.
> It doesn't happen when running the application
> normally.

Still not nice, but well ...

> > This gives us (output of debc):
> > lrwxrwxrwx root/root         0 2010-06-09 18:44 ./usr/share/man/man1/nama.1.gz -> ../man3/Audio::Nama.3pm.gz
> Thanks, I'll do that.

Glad you like it (and I just saw your commit).

So I guess this package is ready (unless you can think of ideas to
improve the tests (the warnings and the terminal issue).

> In other news, I got cowbuilder working.

Great!

> What had happened
> is that during the first run, /etc/pbuilderrc got set up
> with MIRROR=debian-multimedia.org, which is the first line
> in my /etc/sources.list.

Oops.
Good to know, I'm sure this might happen to others too :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Treibhaus: Maceo Parker