package nama: cowbuilder problems, is test output available?

A sponsor wrote in debian/changelog for package nama:

>  TODO:
>   - test output (in a cowbuilder chroot) looks fishy

In attempting to replicate this problem locally, I find
myself unable to create the correct environment.

    cowbuilder --create
    pbuilder --create

    I: Checking component main on http://www.debian-multimedia.org...
    E: Couldn't find these debs: apt

Commenting out this entry from /etc/sources.list did not
resolve this error.

1) I'd appreciate any advice or helpful references on this issue
   leading to resolution or at least a bug report.

2) Alternatively, if the sponsor could provide a pastebin
   output of the cowbuilder chroot test results, perhaps I
   could comment on whether the 'fishy' test output is
   problematic or just ugly. :-)

Kind regards,

Joel

--