Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:22:26 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Sawyer X has requested to join your project.

> Comments by the user:
> I maintain a few modules on CPAN (20+) and I'd like to package them
> and make them available on Debian and derivatives.
> Also, I'd like to help others who need packaging as well.

Cool, it's always good to have experienced Perl guys in our group.

Since you've already found your way to our nice little IRC channel, I
just can say "welcome" again :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Peter, Paul and Mary: Day Is Done