Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:44:51 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Dominique Pasquier has requested to join your project.

> I would like to join pkg-perl.

Thanks for your interest!

> I am a sysadmin, 43 yr old experienced in *nix solaris QNX *BSD.
> I work a lot with debian, I'm specially interested in web framework (plack, catalyst, Dancer).

Cool, there packages are not always easy and help is welcome.

> I'm fluent in messaging stuff () and network structure
> (libnfqueue), and I like to use perl for my job.

Good to know :)

I've added you to the pkg-perl project on alioth right now - so
welcome aboard!

I've you haven't done so yet please take a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome and the pages
linked from there, and don't hesitate to ask any questions either
here on the list or on IRC (#debian-perl @ irc.debian.org = OFTC)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Flying Pickets: Wideboy