Re: Perl team slides

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 04:28:02PM +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:
On 16:04 Sat 11 Sep     , Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>I guess it would make sense to them to join efforts with pkg-perl?

Sure - I perfectly agree. Xavier are I are here already (the others apparently need more convincing still) :-)

I maybe missed something, but do we still have perl modules in Skolelinux that are not under pkg-perl team maintenance ?

No no, don't worry.  But Skolelinux in Rheinland-Pfalz do, I believe.

(no, please don't ask for details - I am no even sure I no them).

 - Jonas