Re: Perl team slides

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 08:17:58AM -0400, Jonathan Yu wrote:
Hi Tim,

It looks good :)

Just a few quick comments

1. There's a typo on the first page (sponsees -> sponsorees?)

2. You should mention on the first slide that some of our team members work on both Debian and Ubuntu directly (nhandler, ansgar, iulian udrea) -- note, there is a pkg-perl group on their side as well (Launchpad)

I can't see the actual slideshow (Flash is not my friend), but above makes me wonder:

Is that presentation (or slide) specifically about relationship between Debian and that one particular derivative called Ubuntu, or would it perhaps make sense to mention Perl packaging efforts of other derivatives as well?

As an example, a german branch of Skolelinux maintains some Perl packages too.

Regards,

 - Jonas