Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:59:20 +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Richard Holland has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here:
> https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=30274

Hi,

I've added you to the pkg-perl project right now.

> Comments by the user:
> In a collaboration with Steffen Moeller we are bringing a couple
> of packages to Debian that are required for our bioinformatics
> infrastructure. The participation with pkg-perl will help to
> maintain those packages and I would be surprised if I would
> not be doing something for 'neighbouring' packages, too.

Sounds good, it's always helpful to have more helping hands around.

If you haven't done so please take a look at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome and the
documents linked from there, and don't hesitate to ask any questions
either on debian-perl@lists.debian.or or on IRC (#debian-perl on
irc.debian.org a.k.a. OFTC).

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #391:  We already sent around a notice about that.