Summer cleanup

It's this time of the year again -- I'd like to do a little cleanup in
our svn repository.

Over the year quite a few package that were injected but never
finished/uploaded have acculumated, and although they are no great
burden they still make "svn up"s slower and get in the way for
repo-wide changes and clutter our PET page.

So like in previous years I'm listing the packages that haven't seen
any activity since >= 3 months.

If you [0] have any connection with the packages please
* either finish them
* or remove them (/trunk, /tags, /branches) from the repo
* or add a note to debian/changelog about their state (i.e. waiting
  for something) and update the changelog entry trailer line's date.

If there are no objections I will remove remaining packages after 2
or 3 weeks.

* libcatalyst-plugin-server-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  October 2009
  Note in changelog about FTBFS.

* libchamplain-perl
  potyl-guest
  October 2009
  TODO by crispy in changelog.

* libclass-handle-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  December 2009
  "This module now appears release-ready; however, I am not sure if
  it is useful for the wider CPAN so I'm not uploading it."

* libcurses-forms-perl
  efaistos-guest
  June 2008
  Lots of TODO from various people in changelog.

* libdata-hasharray-perl
  azatoth-guest
  December 2009
  Injected, no further activity.

* libdate-calc-xs-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  October 2009
  (I vaguely remember something about a spinoff from date-calc?!)

* libdeclare-constraints-simple-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  September 2009
  "NEEDS copyright clarification from upstream.
  https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=50049";

* libdigest-sha-pureperl-perl
  ceros-guest
  November 2009
  "- is this package really needed?" + TODO in changelog

* libdrupal-admin-perl
  mogaal-guest
  May 2009
  "This is ALPHA quality code.". probably needs some work too.

* libelixirfm-perl
  aelmahmoudy-guest
  January 2010
  TODO in changelog

* libev-perl
  mxey-guest
  August 2008
  an old friend, with the included modified libev

* libextutils-manifest-perl
  plessy
  November 2009
  Injected, no further activity.

* libfile-corresponding-perl
  ddumont-guest
  April 2010
  UNRELEASED after some changes "work in progress" in commit log

* libfile-extattr-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  January 2010
  "note we cannot build this yet"

* libfilter-crypto-perl
  cjadamscollier-guest
  November 2009
  injected, some changes, still TODO left, nothing after nov. 2009

* libgit-fastexport-perl
  efaistos-guest
  July 2008
  Some rounds with UNRELEASED/TODO, some stuff left, no work after
  Jan. 2009

* libgtk2-sourceview-perl
  potyl-guest
  October 2009
  work-in-progress since then

* libgtk2-webkit-perl
  ryan
  November 2009
  still unreleased for unknwon reasons

* libhash-util-fieldhash-compat-perl
  franck-guest
  June 2009
  last note from Aug. 2009:
  "it's still not clear if this package is really needed, if yes, the
  description needs an update"

* libiterator-simple-perl
  dustywilson-guest
  September 2009
  TODO (copyright clarification)

* libjifty-plugin-oauth-perl
  yvesago-guest
  July 2008
  FTBFS

* libmoosex-configfromfile-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  August 2009
  TODO: copyright

* libmoosex-poe-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  September 2009
  "NOTE: there are lots of warnings happening during testing"

* libmousex-types-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  December 2009
  "TODO: stalled by missing license info"

* libnet-bittorrent-perl
  mogaal-guest
  September 2009
  "rejected by ftp-master for license reasons"

* libnet-twitter-diff-perl
  efaistos-guest
  May 2009
  remaining TODO items

* libset-tiny-perl
  dwilson-guest
  October 2009
  TODO in changelog since then

* libtest-perltidy-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  August 2009
  "we are still waiting for copyright info"

* libtest-xt-perl
  jawnsy-guest
  July 2009
  "Not sure if anyone needs this. It'll sit in the repository for
  now."

* libv-perl
  jeremiah-guest
  November 2009
  UNRELEASED without further notes

* libxml-pastor-perl
  azatoth-guest
  December 2009
  injected without further activity

* xacobeo
  jozef-guest
  April 2010
  some fixes, some remaining TODOs

Cheers
gregor

[0] Bcc'ing the mentioned people in order to catch those who might not
be reading the list regularly, sorry to the noise to all others

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    BOFH excuse #211:  Lightning strikes.