Re: pkg-perl and Debconf10

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 23:39:20 +0200, Dario Minnucci wrote:

> > I guess we'll schedule that one spontaneously when we're there :)
> I was really looking forward to meet Perl Team at DebCamp|DebConf this year, but saddly, I'll not be
> attending DebConf this year :(

:(

> I hope to (somehow) be able to follow some aspects I'm interested.

At least the BOF during DebConf should be streamed.

> Team, please... enjoy, and have a nice time.
> Gregor: No beers for us this summer :(

That's sad news.

But I'm also happy to meet e.g. bremner and el_cubano for the first time!

(Hm, my impression is that there won't be many of us this year; but
maybe (I hope so!) I'm mistaken ...)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Bruce Springsteen: Blood Brothers