patching package nama (was: Re: package nama: cowbuilder problems, is test output available?)

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 08:40:16PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> So I guess this package is ready (unless you can think of ideas to
> improve the tests (the warnings and the terminal issue).

I have a patch to reset the terminal and cleanup the
spurious files on exiting the test. However I've failed to
build after attempting to patch, both using quilt (I didn't
record the error) and patching via svn without quilt.

Now, I've done svn-upgrade, introducing the patch
through a new CPAN tarball.

I'd appreciate any suggestions of where I should go
from here.

Kind regards,

Joel
--