Re: RFP: MusicBrainz::DiscID

Hi,

Usually for RFPs we ask that requestors file a bug report via
reportbug. See these instructions:
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/howto/RFP.html

Anyway, I'll package this later today or tomorrow when I have some
free time. It appears there are lots of UNKNOWNs in testing, and I'm
not sure for the reason, but this may prevent the module from entering
Debian (we don't, as a rule, like to have buggy modules that fail
their own tests).

Cheers,

Jonathan