Accepted patch for Cache::Historical

Hello,

I have not really understood the mechanisms for pinging
the masters of Debian-Perl to review the changes I make
to 'libcache-historical-perl', so I take this opportunity
in passing by.

I submitted a pod-error patch to the author Mike Schilli,
you might have seen his monthly column in the German
periodical Linuxmagazin and its anglosaxon offspring,
to which he has responded as shown below.

Now I am unsure if I should exchange the source location
from the CPAN-address presently used in 'libcache-historical-perl'
for an address pointing to the github?

Best regards
--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl, debian-ipv6

----- Forwarded message from Mike Schilli <m@perlmeister.com> -----

Delivery-date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:51:40 +0100
From: Mike Schilli <m@perlmeister.com>

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:

> In meinem neuen Bestreben Ihr Perlmodul ,,Cache::Historical" für
> Debian GNU/Linux einzurichten, ist es mir aufgefallen, dass Sie einen
> POD-Fehler in ,,Historical.pm" haben liegen lassen.

Ich hab's auf Github ausgebessert:

http://github.com/mschilli/cache-historical-perl/commit/c5f66449b188b6b5c176bf9aed64b4a4f092bb8d

Besten Dank für den Patch!

-- Mike