Re: Sys::SigAction

-=| Jeffrey Ratcliffe, Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 11:16:13PM +0100 |=-
> 2009/2/5 Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org>:
> > Also, I think something like the following is better:
> >
> > Files: *
> > Copyright: upstream
> > License: GPL-1+|Artistic
> >  Foo-Bar is free software, you may distribute under the terms of Perl
> >  itself.
>
> Don't we have to include the copyright date? I've corrected the
> rest, though.

Of course. "upstream" above was just a placeholder :)

I have taken the liberty to expand "GPL" to "GNU General Public
License" in debian/copyright. Also, I have added explicit licensing
text for packaging ("same as upstream").

Please review these changes and tell me if I did something you don't
agree with.

Otherwise the package is ready to be uploaded.