Re: copyright stanzas [was Re: Sys::SigAction]

Hi:

As a CPAN module developer, I'm curious:

What about having a line like: "This module is distributed under the
same terms of Perl itself. Please see LICENSE for details."

>From what I have read in your email, does that mean you can't say (for
purposes of Debian packaging) that License is Perl?

What if it can be simply verified that the LICENSE file is simply the
Perl license copied verbatim, too?

Also, are you saying that it would be harmful to include the LICENSE
file, instead of simply pointing to the name of the LICENSE in the
Copyright line?

Cheers,

Jonathan