Re: Email::MIME and merge of ::Modifier and ::Creator

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:53:41 -0500, Jonathan Yu wrote:

> So, I propose these modules for removal from sid. At the same time,
> I'll set up the appropriate Conflicts/Replaces in libemail-mime-perl,
> since it now provides those modules.

First the Conflicts/Replaces/Provides, then the removal.

> There are a few rdepends for
> these packages, so I think I should just add them to Provides in
> libemail-mime-perl as well:

Ehm, no, we need the Provides so that those other packages can still
depend on something, we don't start to provide bugzilla magically :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Rod Steward: I Don't Want To Talk About It