Email::MIME and merge of ::Modifier and ::Creator

Hi all:

So upstream has decided to merge Email::MIME::Modifier and
Email::MIME::Creator into Email::MIME (good catch gregor!). Note that
the current available versions of those packages upstream don't do
anything (the versions in Debian look like they're the last ones that
still work as they should).

See these PODs:
http://search.cpan.org/~rjbs/Email-MIME-1.901/lib/Email/MIME/Modifier.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~rjbs/Email-MIME-1.901/lib/Email/MIME/Creator.pm

where:
Email::MIME::Modifier - obsolete do-nothing library
Email::MIME::Creator - obsolete do-nothing library

So, I propose these modules for removal from sid. At the same time,
I'll set up the appropriate Conflicts/Replaces in libemail-mime-perl,
since it now provides those modules. There are a few rdepends for
these packages, so I think I should just add them to Provides in
libemail-mime-perl as well:

libemail-mime-creator-perl
Reverse Depends:
  libemail-mime-createhtml-perl
  libcatalyst-modules-perl
  bugzilla3
  libemail-mime-createhtml-perl
  libcatalyst-modules-perl
  libjifty-perl

libemail-mime-modifier-perl
Reverse Depends:
  libemail-mime-creator-perl
  bugzilla3
  bugzilla3
  libhttp-request-params-perl
  libemail-mime-creator-perl
  libjifty-perl

Thoughts from the team?

>From a cursory glance we can fix many of these (I'll take a closer
look later on) because they're group-maintained modules. However,
bugzilla3 lies outside the group I think.

Cheers,

Jonathan