Re: Format-Specification in dh-make-perl

Hi

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:08:11PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:25:18 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
>
> > I've committed the change to the versioned URL.
>
> Thanks for noticing and fixing this.
>
> > One final thought, as i'm looking at this stuff: i'm not sure why we
> > want the X-Comment: sub-sections per license, instead of just including
> > the location of the license in the body directly?  Is this recommended
> > somewhere?
>
> Good question; it was added by Salvatore and I assumed he had a good
> reason for it :)
> If it's not needed I'd rather see it removed since it's not exactly
> beautiful IMO.

Ok, if we want we could, as in examples in the revision 59 of DEP5
simply "merge" the X-Comment part into the the text-part of the
License: section. The X-Comment part is not strictly needed as
comment. I have changed it as asked by Daniel Kahn Gillmor.

Bests
Salvatore