Joining the project

Hi,

I would like to join the Debian Perl Group and to contribute new packages to the ones already available in Debian and help to maintain the existing packages.

I will introduce my self. I'm a Perl programmer (CPAN: potyl) and I've been programming in Perl for quite a while (10 years). In my free time I like to play with all technologies that involve the desktop: Gtk2, Clutter, D-Bus, ect.

I enjoy using Debian and find that it is a great distribution. I know how to create Debian packages from scratch as I was doing this in my previous work. I also package through dh-make-perl all Perl modules that I can't find in Debian's repository and add it to my own repository. So I think that I should be able to help packaging more modules.

My alioth user id is: potyl-guest.

What should be next step?

Emmanuel Rodriguez