Debian packages for project builder

Hello,

I'm developing a tool called project-builder.org (aka pb) in order to
make i easy for upstream projects, as weel as packager to
create/maintain packages for a project.

I've of course made .deb packages for Debian stable (5.0) available at
ftp://ftp.project-builder.org/debian/5.0/libprojectbuilder-perl_0.9.7.1_all.deb
and
ftp://ftp.project-builder.org/debian/5.0/project-builder_0.9.7.1_all.deb

The project is written entirely in perl, is still lacking good
documentation, but helps me generate packages for 50+ different distributions
sharing a single repository for meta-data. Projects using it right now
are pb itself, MondoRescue, LinuxCOE and probably GOsa2.

I'm looking for a DD who would look at my current packages, discuss
improvements, and would like to push that tool inside Debian. I'd like
to be a DMaintainer of that apps if possible, even if I'm not a regualr
Debian user, as I think upstream projects should consider packaging as
one of their duty.
I'm also hoping that this tool could be part of the vcs-pkg initiative
in the future.

Feel free to ask additional questions so that I could make progress on
this work.

Best regards,
Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Ambassador \   EMEA CME Sol. Center
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net