Re: libmodule-corelist-perl diversion of corelist.1.gz

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 05:03:07PM +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Source: libmodule-corelist-perl
> Version: 2.18-1

>    [ Damyan Ivanov ]
>    * remove unnecessary diversion of corelist.1.gz

Hi Damyan (debian-perl cc'd),

what's the rationale for this?

The choice of diverting away corelist.1.gz and shipping corelist.1p.gz
as a replacement was deliberate, see #474529 for the discussion.

Quoting Colin Watson in the bug:

--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org