Re: RFR/S: liblocale-maketext-gettext-perl and 3 other packages

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 05:04:05 +0700, Mikhail Gusarov wrote:

> I'm looking for reviewer and sponsor for several new packages (in SVN):
>  - liblocale-maketext-gettext-perl
>  - libmakefile-dom-perl
>  - libmakefile-parser-perl
>  - libxml-treebuilder-perl

I've now taken a look at those packages and I've added (as usual :))
a few notes at the top of the changelog of each of them.

If you come around to fixing the small glitches just set them to
"unstable"  again; and don't hesitate to ask (here or on IRC) if my
comments are not clear enough!

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Alanis Morisette: Utopia