Re: Minutes from the DPG meeting @DebConf9, 2009-07-18

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:41:11 -0400, Jonathan Yu wrote:

> > I've now implemented a small "helper" in PET: not a new section but a
> > warning (to be found by looking for the dashed underlines) for
> > packages where the changelog date is older than N (default: 90) days.
> Whoa, that's brilliant. Thanks for adding this, it'll definitely help
> us to keep from forgetting things.

Great, I'm glad I'm not the only one liking this feature :)

For your other ideas: I'm afraid they are beyond my
PET-hacking-capabilities but I've pointed Tincho to your mail, maybe
he has some ideas.

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    BOFH excuse #226:  A star wars satellite accidently blew up the WAN.