Re: Mailing list for messages from launchpad

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Nathan Handler<nhandler@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> As these are Ubuntu bugs, I would prefer to keep this through
> Launchpad unless anyone has any objections. A Launchpad account would
> be needed to reply to the bugs in any case. I have gone ahead and
> requested a mailing list through Launchpad. It should be activated
> within a day or two.

The Launchpad admins work fast. We now have a mailing list through
Launchpad. All users who have already joined the team on Launchpad
should verify that they are in fact subscribed to the newly created
mailing list. The address of the mailing list is
pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.launchpad.net, but it should really only be
used to receive bug mail from Launchpad, not for communication.

Enjoy,
Nathan