Mailing list for messages from launchpad

Hi,

I suggest to create a mailing list for bug traffic from launchpad.net
instead of delivering it to every member's inbox.  This makes filtering
easier and provides a nice archive (and I can read it via gmane.org).
Also people without launchpad account can get notice of bug reports.

people might not care about Ubuntu and may not be interested in bug
reports from there.

Jonathan Yu already seconded the idea on #debian-perl.

If there is enough interest, I would ask the Alioth admins to create
pkg-perl-ubuntu@l.a.d.o and one of the admins for the Perl team on
launchpad to set this as the team's mailing list.  As far as I know this
should be enough to redirect all bug traffic to the mailing list.

Regards,
Ansgar