Re: DebCamp, DebConf, GSoC

On Mar 16, 2009, at 11:06 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:

I haven't booked anything yet but I plan to arrive on (or around) the
16th. Maybe Saturday 18th might indeed be a good day for a meeting,
provided those attending DebCamp have arrived by then.
I won't be able to make it for both weeks unfortunately, I imagine I
won't be there until the 24th or thereabouts.

That's too late for DebCamp :)

I definitely do not want to miss dam's git talk - can I be selfish and ask that we have it for debconf? If that is impossible, I can try to come to debcamp instead.

Jeremiah