Re: DebCamp, DebConf, GSoC

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:49:15 +0100, Jeremiah Foster wrote:

>> I haven't booked anything yet but I plan to arrive on (or around) the
>> 16th. Maybe Saturday 18th might indeed be a good day for a meeting,
>> provided those attending DebCamp have arrived by then.
> I won't be able to make it for both weeks unfortunately, I imagine I
> won't be there until the 24th or thereabouts.

That's too late for DebCamp :)

But I can imagine having a meeting early at DebCamp for coordinating
the work for this week, and then another meeting when everybody is
there.

> So I think we have missed the window of opportunity to have the
> debian issue of The Perl Review ready for debconf9. I think debconf10 is
> realistic, its going to be in my old home town so I will definitely be
> there for the whole to weeks and that gives us a year to prepare, which I
> think is also realistic. :)

And I'm confident you will poke us enough to get something done :)

>> And I'm not sure that fills a talk - unless we read the whole
>> magazine to the audience :)
> Like a geek's bedtime story? :)

:)

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4