Re: On a side note (TPR)

Hi Jeremiah, hi Gunnar,

Jeremiah Foster wrote:
I am more than happy to take your work and live off of it, in fact, that is what I do! My talk at YAPC::EU was all based on your paper the year before and the work we do on pkg-perl. But the real shocking truth is that people are interested in what we do. I think the debian issue of The Perl Review will be interesting and I look forward to it.

So, in short, yes - your article sounds very interesting. Not just to me, but I am certain to lots of people.

I think the integration of CPAN into Linux distributions* is a very important topic for lots of admins and users around the world. Both Gunnar's article and a full debian-specific issue would be wonderful!

Gunnar, I read the write-up of your talk back then (couldn't attend). It was very good. If you have the chance to get it published in TPR, please, please do so.

Best regards,
Steffen

* and specifically debian, of course.