RFS: drraw

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "drraw".

drraw is a simple web based presentation front-end for RRDtool that allows you
to interactively build graphs of your own design. A graph definition can be
turned into a template which may be applied to many Round Robin Database files.
drraw specializes in providing an easy mean of displaying data stored with
RRDtool and does not care about how the data is collected, making it a great
complement to other RRDtool front-ends.

* Package name    : drraw
  Version         : 2.1.3-2
  Upstream Author : Christophe Kalt <kalt@taranis.org>
* URL             : http://web.taranis.org/drraw/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : web

It builds this binary package:
drraw      - A simple web based presentation front-end for RRDtool

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/drraw/drraw_2.1.3-2.dsc

Kind regards

--