Using a patch naming convention

Hello,

Working on some other teams I notice a nice and interesting naming
convention to patch names[0]

The idea is to stand a status of the patch using a name convention, with
status I mean:
 1) Patch is Debian specific and there is no need to send it to upstream
 2) Patch needs to be send to upstream
 3) Patch is already sent, and needs to be removed on the next release if is
    included.
This is my personal approach, based on[0]

Each point on this can have then a prefix on the name that tell to everyone the
state of the patch
like 00X_foo_bar.patch for option 1,
10X_bleh.patch for option 2
and 20X_baz.patch for option 3

By using this we can have a nice way to know the status of the patches
without looking at RT/BTS, this will help to reduce on line from our
TODO(OpenTasks)[1]

How this idea sound on pkg-perl?, thoughts?, comments?.

Cheers
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks
[0] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-boinc/boinc.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/patches/README.patches;hb=HEAD
--