Re: introduction email

Hi Antonio,

-=| Antonio Radici, Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 09:16:47AM +0000 |=-

> How can I contribute? Probably creating packages and fixing bugs are two
> things where I don't feel weak, if there are troubles I've found IRC
> (#debian-mentors in my case) really helpful), so I can probably contribute
> effectively.
>
> My account on alioth is, surprise surprise, antonio-guest. I hope that
> I can become part of your group even if I'm not a DD :-)

Sure. I just added you.

Are there specific areas/packages you intent to work on? If not, our
instance[0] of the package entropy tracker can give you some ideas
which packages need work etc.

    [0] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

In case you missed that in the tons of documentation you have read,
mandatory for pkg-perl is the subversion guide[1] and the project
policy[2].

 [1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html
 [2] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

If you have questions - either ask here or on the IRC channel you've
found :)