Re: Utility to install a perl module via apt with cpan fallback

-=| Gabor Szabo, Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 05:04:47PM +0200 |=-
> IMHO this should be a plugin to CPAN and CPANPLUS
>
> so they can revert to use the .deb package if it is available.

Sounds nice indeed. This is off my area of expectise, however, so I'll
leave the implementation to someone that speaks CPAN natively :)

Our version of cpan2deb seems ready in trunk. Once that is uploaded,
CPAN gurus can plug it in CPAN*.