libconfig-model-perl

Salut Dominique,

I took a look at libconfig-model-perl and found three remaining small
glitches:
* debian/copyright sill contained the disclaimer that was added by
  dh-make-perl
* debian/libconfig-model-perl.docs contained examples/fstab/README
  which is unfortunate because there's also README and examples/* is
  installed by debian/libconfig-model-perl.examples anyway. It was
  probably added by dh-make-perl -R too.

I've fixed these minor problems; the third is that you have a
different email address in debian/control's Uploaders field and in
the trailer line of debian/changelog. I _guess_ that the former is
the correct one and that the latter was added by dch (which can be
changed by setting DEBEMAIL in the environment) but I think it's
better if you decide which email address you want to use :) so I
leave this change to you.
(The problem with the differing email addresses is that lintian and
other tools consider the upload as an NMU in that case; no tragedy
but not needed in this case.)

Otherwise the package looks good, thanks for your work and for
picking up all my suggestions!

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Red Hot Chili Peppers: 21st Century