Greetings Debian Perl packagers

Hello all,

I'm a newcomer at Debian packaging, and still quite at Debian itself. I just registered on this mailing list and reactivated my old Alioth account because I'd like to contribute a couple of packages I prepared while at $work, and I'd like to see some of them integrated in Debian in order to avoid having to do this another time.

A little more about me: I'm a French sysadmin working in the South of France[1]. I use Perl since a few years, have contributed a couple of modules on the CPAN[2], and from time to time I write articles about Perl and free software in Linux Magazine France[3,4].

My nickname on IRC is Maddingue, and my account on Alioth is maddingue-guest. As I said^Wwrote, I'd like to contribute some packages I made at work, and maybe contribute more. Currently, I already have the following modules packaged and used at $work on etch x86/amd64:
- Data-Phrasebook
- Data-Phrasebook-Loader-YAML
- Event-Notify
- Exception-Class-DBI
- Log-Dispatch-Config
- Net-Stomp
- POE-Component-Client-Stomp
- POE-Component-Client-Stomp-Utils
- POE-Component-Generic
- POE-Component-Logger
- POE-Component-Server-BigBrother
- POE-Filter-BigBrother
- POE-Filter-Stomp
- SNMP-Extension-PassPersist

I also began working on the following modules, but stopped because of missing dependencies:
- File-Wildcard
- MooseX-AttributeHelpers
- MooseX-MultiInitArg

File::Which depends on Module::Optional, and the two MooseX modules need a recent version of Møøse (packaged in sid, but at $work we only have sarge and etch).

[1] http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/Maddingue
[2] http://search.cpan.org/~saper/
[3] http://www.gnulinuxmag.com/
[4] http://articles.mongueurs.net/magazines/