Re: Greetings POD people!

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 00:31:13 -0800, Andrew McClain wrote:

> Hello everyone!

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your nice introduction mail!

> What I'm looking to contribute:
> There are a few straight perl modules that haven't made it into the
> repository yet (libgearman-server-perl, libperlbal-perl) that I'd
> like to help fold in, and I'm more than happy to help with any
> perl applications that may come up, since I have some experience
> hacking up init.d files and figuring out how to distribute conf files.

Sounds good.

> I can also treat you to some amazing food in the greater Los Angeles
> area.

I'll try to keep that offer in mind :)

> Andrew McClain
> Alioth username: awmcclain

I've added you to the pkg-perl group on Alioth - welcome aboard!
(And I know that I don't have to tell you anymore where you find us
on IRC :))

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Rolling Stones: Wild Horses (acoustic)